It’s no secret that different forms of security are essential for protecting your business against theft and burglaries. While break-ins are up to 6% more likely to occur during the day between 6AM and 6PM, police are only able to solve 13% of burglary cases due to lack of witnesses and evidence.
Access control systems ought to be a core piece of your business’ security framework whether you have a few or a thousand employees. Access control systems help to reduce your business’ risk of theft and burglary while also making life easier for your employees and helping you save money.
That being said, if you’re unsure whether it’s in your best interest to install access control systems for your business, here are a few reasons why this security tech can be beneficial for you.
- Keep track of who enters the building. Access control systems provide data on who enters and leaves a room or building and when. This is incredibly advantageous because you’ll know exactly who accessed a specific area at the time of a theft or accident even if that person’s face doesn’t show up clearly on security cameras.
- Reduce the risk of theft. With an access control system, you can restrict certain individuals’ access to certain rooms in the building such as computer banks, supply closets, lab equipment rooms, and more. You can also deter employee theft because your employees will know that their arrivals and departures are being tracked.
- Protect your business from unwanted visitors. Access control systems help to keep unauthorized people from getting in because a secured door needs specific credentials before it unlocks. This ensures that anyone who’s in your building is actually supposed to be there.
- Save time and money. An access control system enables you to reduce the number of security guards you have on the property because the system will be able to verify an individual’s identity quickly and efficiently.
- Make getting to work easier for employees. With an access control system, your employees will be able to access all the areas they need to in order to get their jobs done without having to fish around for keys or PIN numbers. Not only does this make your employees happier but it also increases workplace efficiency and productivity.
Interested in installing access control systems or other security features around your business? AA Safe and Security has you covered. We offer both commercial access control systems and door entry systems to reduce touchpoints. For more information about our products and services, contact AA Safe and Security today.