Security starts with a good understanding of how secure you are right now and where you are vulnerable. Security is about peace of mind, and is often achieved by knowing where you’re at risk or where you are safe. The following quiz will help you identify areas of potential vulnerability.
- Do you know who has every key?
- As job responsibilities change do you retrieve keys no longer needed?
- Have any keys been duplicated without your authorization?
- Are your locks secure against physical attacks like picking, drilling, or bumping?
- Are there ever unauthorized people in restricted areas?
- Have you had a loss of equipment, files, or other assets?
- Do you have records for employees, customers, or students protected by any Federal regulations for privacy?
As your Security Experts, we are glad to review your existing security and provide options for improving your security. Whether it’s a key management system, re-keying your locks, or overall security improvement, we’re here to help.